Tuesday 1 June 2010

Mandy muttering on

Haven't quite got the hang of this blogging lark yet.  Thought I could have a page to myself to post to, and keep the main page clear for stuff that folk might actually be interested in, but apparently not.  Hey ho - have abandoned mutterings, moved the Launch to its own page (was trying to keep that at the top of this page but couldn't do that either).
Main muttering of the moment is Emma's wedding last weekend.  Congratulations Emma and Jason!  And here's the woman herself with yours truly at the evening event at the New Inn. 

Was going to tell you all sorts of good stuff about my trip to Brighton and good shops for foodies and a couple of restaurant recommendations, but not sure now that this is the time or the place.  I might have to start a separate blog so I can mutter away happily!

(Wouldn't recommend The Mill at Rode in Somerset.  Wine costs £4.35 for a large glass which turns out to be only 175 ml which is a small glass in most pubs.  Also, the barmaid was very dismissive and unhelpful on the day we were there.  Bah!)
I was going to say, "Mill at Rode - wish we'd Rode on by" but that might be a bit corny!!




No comments: